Our travel services are for registered patients only, excluding the Yellow Fever Vaccination
We recognise that many people in Salisbury now wish to travel far and beyond our shores for holidays and on business, but such journeys can be a health risk if adequate precautions are not taken.
We operate a dedicated travel and advice clinic within the practice run by Nurses with specialist training in travel health. This is held weekly on Tuesday afternoons/early evenings. If vaccinations are required, they will be carried out within this consultation.
The clinic offers a full range of immunisations and advice and we are registered as a Yellow Fever Centre.
Most travel vaccines are provided free of charge on the NHS but if you require more complex travel vaccines such as Rabies or Yellow Fever there will be a charge. Malaria tablets are ordered on a private prescription and this incurs a charge of £10 to the surgery for raising the prescription. You will also have to pay the Pharmacy for the cost of the tablets. Please see our price list for more details.
It is never too early to seek travel advice but problems can occur without adequate protection if you leave it too late.
Please contact our Reception Team to enquire about our travel services.
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below
|Europe & Russia||North America|
|Central America||South America|
|Middle East||Central Asia|
|East Asia||Australasia and Pacific|
Travel Fees and Charges: (including Vaccinations & Certificates)
Prices are correct at time of publishing - July 2019.
Please check with reception when booking regarding prices.
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate - Price Range £25 - £50
- Fitness to Fly/Travel Certificate Only - £25
- Freedom from Infection - £25
- Replacement Yellow Fever Certificate (If original was administered at this surgery) - £15
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Including Certificate - £70
- Hepatitis B Travel Vaccination - £40 (Per Dose)
- Varicella - £85 (Per Dose – 2 Required)
- Tick Borne Encephalitis - £65 (Per Dose – 3 Required)
- Japanese encephalitis - £90 (Per Dose - 2 Required)
- Meningitis ACWY (For Travel - Menveo) - £55
Please call the Practice for prophylaxis advice - 01722 333034