Language Line is an interpreter service we offer to all our patients. This is an Ipad which remotely connects via video to an interpreter and is available in 40 languages, including American and British Sign Language.
This means you are able to speak to a GP or Nurse in confidence, without the need to bring somebody with you to your appointment. Please let the Receptionist know when booking the appointment and they will happily organise this for you.
INDEX - Services
- Asthma and COPD Reviews
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Flu and Pneumococcal Immunisations
- Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Information Leaflets
- Language Line
- Learning Disabilities
- Maternity Care
- Non-NHS Fees and Charges
- Nurse Clinics
- Patient Participation Group
- Sarum Cathedral Primary Care Network
- Travel Vaccination