ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
We are upgrading to the next phase of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) which will mean that almost all our prescriptions will be processed electronically from Tuesday 25th August.
Electronic prescriptions help save the NHS money.
You will receive your prescriptions in the same way as you do now.
Read more about EPS on the NHS website.
INDEX - Services
- Asthma and COPD Reviews
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Flu Vaccination
- GP Availability
- Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Language Line
- Learning Disabilities
- Non-NHS Fees and Charges
- Nurse Clinics
- Patient Participation Group
- Regular Support Cafes and Drop-ins
- Room Bookings
- Salisbury Leg Club
- Sarum Cathedral Primary Care Network
- Travel Vaccination