How to order a Repeat Prescription
If you take regular medication, when you join the surgery you may need to speak to a Pharmacist/GP before your first prescription.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested:
- Online - via SystmOnline. Please click here for further information
- Via the NHS App - download and register for free on your smartphone or tablet
- By sending an email - firstname.lastname@example.org . When emailing, please include your full name, date of birth and line of address, so that we can correctly identify you
- By post - through our letterbox outside of Fisherton House (there are forms available at the rear entrance if required)
- We are unable to accept requests made via telephone.
We require 2 working days to process prescription requests. The Pharmacy will require additional time to dispense and issue medication.
Collection From a Pharmacy
We can arrange for your prescription to be sent to a local pharmacy of your choice so that you can collect your medicine directly from there. Prescriptions are now sent electronically to pharmacies.
When you are due your annual medication review, please contact us via telephone to book an appointment. We carry out medication reviews over the telephone or face to face.