COVID-19 Booster Vaccination Appointment
We are now contacting eligible patients to book in for their COVID-19 booster vaccinations.
We are trialling a text invitation which allows you to book directly via the website. Otherwise, we will call, email or write to eligible patients. It's really important we have your up to date contact details - please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes.
Our first clinic is on Saturday 9th October, followed by Saturday 23rd October and then every Saturday until December. These are taking place at Fisherton House, Salisbury Medical Practice.
Important information about you appointment
- You must have had your 2nd dose of the vaccine atleast 6 months ago
- You will be unable to have the vaccination if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 4 weeks
- Please DO NOT attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- You should not have a shingles vaccination 7 days before or 7 days after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Face coverings must be worn at all times and please respect social distancing measures in place
- Please note that there is very limited parking at Salisbury Medical Practice on Wilton Road, therefore we are restricting parking to blue badge holders and those with limited mobility to help ease congestion on the local roads. We are strongly encouraging, if you can to utilise public transport (e.g. park and ride), local car parks (e.g. city centre) or drop off/pick up.
Published: Oct 4, 2021