We all have bad days, and when we feel unwell we may feel a little more irritable than normal. All our staff are here to help you. Reception staff are following procedures that help the practice to function efficiently. Staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and we, as employers, have the legal responsibility to provide that safe and secure environment.
The practice will not tolerate:
- Verbal abuse to staff which prevents them from doing their job or makes them feel unsafe.
- Threats of violence or actual violence to a GP or a member of his or her staff.
The GPs have the right to remove from their list with immediate effect any patient who behaves in the above manner.
INDEX - Policies
- Chaperone Policy
- Computerisation & Records
- Complaints to the Practice
- Disabled Access
- Friends of SMP Privacy Notice
- GP Average Pay
- Non NHS Private Fees
- Parking Policy at Fisherton House
- Privacy Notice
- Sharing Information
- School Children Sick Notes
- Statement of Commitment to Safeguarding
- Statement of Purpose
- Teaching Involvement
- Zero Tolerance