To translate our website, please go to the blue bar underneath our logo and click on language.
Salisbury Community Hub for Ukraine
- A meeting place – where hosts and their Ukrainian guests network with others at our weekly coffee morning, held on Fridays at the Salisbury Methodist church, 10.00 – 12noon.
- Information and advice – through the coffee morning, or in our office. Open Monday to Thursday, 10.30am – 12.30am, you can book an appointment if appropriate.
- A listening ear - from The Listening Service, to talk privately, available every Friday morning, or by appt. Tel: 01722 325294
07341141632 | Click here to view their website
Durrington Ukraine Group
- A place for Ukrainian refugees to spend time together, all ages welcome
- Tea and coffee provided
- Every Monday 1100-1300 at Durrington Community Church, School Road, Durrington
Ukranian Support Helpline
- Barnardos are here to support your emotional and practical needs. Call for free support and advice.
- Lines are open between: Monday and Friday 10am – 8pm, Saturday from 10am – 3pm
0800 148 8586 | Click here to visit their website
Published: Jun 10, 2022